Menorca Gay Tours offers the possibility to visit the north coast of Menorca comfortably by boat.
Visiting the north coast of the island by speedboat is one of the best ways to experience the Marine Reserve of Menorca. During the visit we will sail in our comfortable speedboat departing from Fornells and visiting one of the most beautiful areas of Menorca to enjoy the wonderful scenery.
The route starts from the port of Fornells and go towards Cap de Cavalleria, the most northern point of Menorca, to visit Cala Viola and Roman port of Sa Nitja. We will stop at Cavalleria beach for a swim and enjoy this unspoiled beach. Then we continue to Cala Mica and Binimel·la beach for another stop for a swim and have refreshments at Cala Pregonda, one of the most beautiful and photographed beaches of Menorca. On the way back we will stop at Bledas Island for a session of snorkeling in open sea.
Fornells – Fornells Bay
- Departure from Fornells Bay.
- Visit the most norther point of the island, Cap de Cavalleria.
- Visit Cala Viola and Roman port of Sa Nitja.
- Stop for a swim at Cavalleria Beach.
- Visit Cala Mica and Binimel·la Beach.
- Time for a swim and have refreshments at Cala Pregonda.
- Stop at Bledas Island for snorkeling in open sea.
- Back to Bay Fornells.
- 3 hours
- Skeeper-Snorkel instructor
- Snorkelling gear
- Live jacket
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Sun Protection
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
From 15 April to 30 September
Adult – 63€/pp
Daily departures at 10.00h and 15.30h from 15 April to 30 September.
North Coast of Menorca
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.