Menorca Gay Tours offers the possibility to visit the north coast of the island by kayak.
Visiting the coast of Menorca by kayak is one of the most amazing experiences you can have in the island. We will be departing from Fornells to visit the Marine Reserve of Menorca, one of the most beautiful areas of Mediterranean where you can enjoy the variety of fauna and flora. Impressive cliffs will be our travel mates.
After a briefing at the port of Fornells, the first thing you see will be cliffs of “La Mola”. We will be kayaking along the coast until a cave only accessible by sea to visit it. At the Englishman Cave , we will do our first session of snorkel. Then we will go to Tirant island our second chance for snorkeling and after we will take our way back to Fornells. On the way back we will stop at the unspoiled beach of s’Arenalet to rest, swim and take a refreshments.
Fornells – Fornells Bay
- Departure from Port of Fornells.
- Visit cliffs of the north of the island, “La Mola”.
- Snorkel session in Englishman Cave (accessible only by sea).
- Stop at Tirant island and second snorkel session.
- Stop at unspoilt beach of S’Arenalet to relax, swim and have a refreshments.
- Back to Fornells.
- 3’5 to 4 hours
- Single or Double Kayak.
- Drum-tight for personal items
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Transfers from/to accommodation.
- Solar Protection
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
From 15 April to 30 September
Adult – 42€/pp
Daily departures at 10.00h and 15.30h from 15 April to 30 September.
Departure from Fornells Bay
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.